Usage of virgin coconut oil isn’t confined to just your skin or hair, you can also use it for daily cooking and baby care.
In this article, we will focus on four areas where Happy Grove’s virgin coconut oil serves a great deal. These areas are – skin, hair, cooking, and baby care.
HappyGrove’s mission is to ensure a healthy lifestyle for its worldwide customers. And HappyGrove’s 100% pure, natural virgin coconut oil is a huge step toward achieving its mission.
Usage of Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin
Virgin coconut oil is a boon for the skin. In this section, we will highlight various uses of HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil for skin.
- It’s a great massaging oil: If you have an infant at home, HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil would be a great resource for baby massage. You can also use it for massaging your own hands, legs, scalp, and body.
- Acts as an anti-fungal & anti-bacterial: Due to its natural micronutrients, many women prefer to use virgin coconut oil as their first step face wash. Just slowly massage your face with the pure HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil and you’d be done with your nighttime skincare.
- Hydrates your skin: HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil is great for hydrating your skin. The reason is its fatty acid content.
- Heals skin-diseases: Mix one or two tablespoons of HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil in your water and take a bath regularly to heal any skin-diseases.
- Take care of wounds/fungal infection: Using organic virgin coconut oil for skin helps cure fungal infection. HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil can also heal minor wounds on your skin.
- Works well for Eczema: HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil is a great healer for eczema. It’s a natural treatment option that cures red patches of skin.
- Treats acne: Since HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil contains lauric acid, it has the healing properties for acne.
Also Read: Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin Care
Usage of Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair
Using HappyGrove’s organic virgin coconut oil for hair can be the best thing you can ever do to your hair. Here’s how –
- Use it as a conditioner: If you’ve dry hair, using HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil as a conditional would be your ultimate solution. You can also use it as a hair-mask.
- Why your thinning hair doesn’t grow? When you apply HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil on your scalp, it goes deep into the follicles and ensures that your hair gets the nourishment it deserves.
- Repair your damaged hair: Take one tablespoon of HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil and massage your hair well to repair damaged hair.
- Say ‘no’ to dandruff: Since HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil has antimicrobial properties, it’s useful for treating dandruff.
- Prevent hair loss: By using HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil regularly, you would be able to prevent hair loss..
Also Read: Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Care
Usage of Virgin Coconut Oil in Cooking
A study is done in a university in Brazil on the “effects of dietary coconut oil on the biochemical and anthropometric profiles of women presenting abdominal obesity”. It showed that using coconut oil as a dietary supplement caused a reduction in abdominal obesity.
And that’s why HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil tops the list in nutritional value over any other oils like soybean oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil.
Does usage of virgin coconut oil have more benefits?
The answer is yes –
- Virgin coconut oil contains 40% of lauric acid which is rich in nutritional value and great for treating viral infections, common cold, and also for bronchitis, yeast infections.
- It helps in reducing bad cholesterol and promotes good cholesterol in the body.
- Virgin coconut oil can also help you lose weight and look healthy from inside out.
Also Read: Virgin Coconut Oil for Cooking
Usage of Virgin Coconut Oil in Baby Care
HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil can be the ideal nourishment for your baby. Here’s a snapshot of the benefits –
- A great baby-massage oil: To ensure the physical development of your baby, daily massage with HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil is a must.
- Ideal oil for chest rub: Few drops of HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil will reduce the effect of cough and cold on your baby.
- Great for cradle crap: Usage of HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil can cure flaky patches on the baby’s scalp.
- Helps in blood circulation, digestion, and strengthening the bones: Use HappyGrove’s virgin coconut oil regularly and improve your baby’s blood circulation, digestion process, and strengthen its bones naturally.
Also Read: Best Baby Oil for Massage
What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
The Virgin Coconut Oil preserves the virtues of coconut milk and does not let it get harmed by the heating process which is used while making normal coconut oil. The Virgin Coconut Oil is natural and unrefined and ensures its natural goodness remain intact.
Is Virgin Coconut Oil good for Hair?
Virgin Coconut Oil is the perfect solution for all your hair problems. Be it dandruff, hair loss, dry hair or split ends, the Virgin Coconut Oil has high levels of oxidants, fatty acids and minerals which strengthen your hair and repair the damages, making it the best oil for hair benefits.
Is Coconut Oil good for skin?
Yes! The virgin coconut oil is unrefined. Hence there is no bleach, harmful chemicals used in producing Virgin Coconut Oil. There are quite a few benefits when you use Virgin Coconut Oil. It nourishes your skin and helps your skin shine. It also helps in preventing premature aging, Exzema, Treating Acne etc. Click here to see the benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin Care.
Is coconut oil good for cooking?
Yes, It is considered as the “Super Food” for 2020. It not only saves you from cardiovascular diseases, it helps in hormonal imbalance, weightloss, prevents cavities, strengthens immunity and provides other health benefits as well. Virgin Coconut Oil can be used regularly in your Keto Diet. Click here to see all the Health Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
How to consume Coconut Oil?
The consumption of coconut oil really differs from person to person depending on their calories intake. In one of the studies on consumption of coconut oil, people who were overweight consume 2 tablespoons(30ml) of coconut oil per day for 4 weeks and an average of about 1.1 inches from the waist.
There’s no wonder that the usage of virgin coconut oil has increased drastically for the last 10 years. As per the Market Reports World, the projected market value of organic virgin coconut oil by 2022 will be a whopping USD 1.28 billion at a CAGR of 10.98% (CAGR means Compound Annual Growth Rate).